Acquisition for Network Asset Digitisation Stage 1-ARB
Ausgrid will soon seek expressions of interest from companies with approaches and solutions to delivering the initial spatial data and image acquisition and processing components of Stage 1 of its Network Asset Digitisation Program.
The contractor will be required to patrol the specified distribution and transmission network and provide data collection, management and quality assessment services potentially including:
• vehicle based LiDAR data collection;
• vehicle based high definition panoramic and asset targeted photo collection;
• specific site and aerial drone-based LiDAR and imagery acquisition;
• corona, ultrasonic, electric field strength, thermography and imagery acquisition;
• visible and near infrared satellite and ground-based imagery; and
• weather and environmental data.
1. data acquisition,
2. data management,
3. establish asset digital twin,
4. analytics and insights,
5. reporting and
6. platform development.Interested parties need to ‘respond’ by clicking the Respond button on this Ariba Supplier Discovery posting. Respond with minimal response such as ‘interested’. The respondent will then be imported into the Event. Don’t include attachments – Ausgrid will request information in the upcoming EOI.