Remote Database Administrator for a Middle East Client
The following work is for 15 days full-time remote for a Client in Middle-East. This position is open for all menschForce members but should work delicately, full time with 100% professionalism directly under the client manager. The member is responsible for maintaining high internet bandwidth, telephone connectivity, Instant messengers, Video conference systems as per client need.
Rate: Hourly rate (negotiable)
Payment Settlement: 45 days after successful and acceptable delivery of service.
Payment Currency: USD
Payment Mode: Paypal or Wire.
Perform Database installation and configuration, Query optimization and performance tuning wrote/maintained SQL queries, developed stored procedures.
· Hand on Data Integrity Validation Designed and implemented data access stored procedures and triggers for automating tasks.
· Replicate data to different servers, created and modified stored procedures generated reports, and analyzing data.
· Handle clustering between Production Servers and performed daily backups and developed recovery procedures.
· Implement High Availability/Disaster Recovery using clustering, mirroring, log shipping, replication, and Always ON availability groups.
· Design and implement SQL Active/Passive clusters in Standalone servers and VMWARE.
· Design and implement high-availability database solutions using VMware Virtual Computing, SQL Server Database Replication, and SQL Server Database Mirroring.
menschForce Partner for this engagement: Rizwan ( email@example.com)
Pls, Contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org before contacting the Partner.
Recruiting Partner: Open