The partnership is an Intrapreneurership Program. “Becoming your my own boss” is a dream for most of us; but we lack the courage, capital, knowledge, and platform to become an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is neither an academic subject nor an impossible skill to acquire. Those who do the right things, at the right time, with the right people, using the right tools, shall become successful entrepreneurs. Most of the millionaires are self-made people who did follow basic principles and wisdom that brought in success. But, it is not a Cup-Of Tea for everyone. We hear success stories of a few entrepreneurs but the world ruthlessly ignores those who failed to make it. Entrepreneurship success comes with so many compromises and losses of important things in personal life, and now everyone should do it unless they are made for it. Such wrong decisions in life can let you be in neither place, losing everything. Keeping this key principle in mind, the menschForce Principal Partner Intrapreneurship program is designed as shall be the right platform for you to achieve
your dreams of an Entrepreneur without having to go through all the troubles of entrepreneurship.
You will tap into a multi-billion dollar consulting, micro-Jobs, and freelancing market under the umbrella of mensch Force society. Like any other society, menschForce society of consultants and skilled workers grows together with the independent managers(owners). We will be sowing seeds together and will be harvesting business together as a society. The revenue shall not just be limited to IT projects but also many other technical and business consulting and micro jobs from the target market. You and consultants working under you will form teams and bid on various projects, win RFPs execute them, and deliver them to earn through the outcome. These projects shall be time-based(billing for the time), outcome-based(time&material), or product sales or trading assets.
And most importantly, menschForce Partners shall also enjoy the nomad or Denizen lifestyle by choosing one of the options from the membership as a consultant in addition to being a Partner.
The Business Model
Our partners are responsible for managing and delivering projects for specific clients. They shall also bring their own client’s relationships and keep them. Tier-2(Sub) partners Work with Independent Tier-1 Partners, menschForce Executive Management, and Business Development teams for serving the client needs and managing Projects. They manage the P/L ( Profit & Loss) of their engagements and generate income from the profits in addition to their fixed engagements and sales commissions, Every registered independent consultant will be assigned to one or more account managers. An account manager shall also bring their own teams(they should also become members of menschForce). Independent Business Partners Owners shall be responsible for Type A(Time based), Type B(Time & Material), and Type C(Tradable material/Assets). Type A project earning is capped at the time only while B, C & D are uncapped with the outcome and value-based earning.
menschForce Partner Earning is based on Target achievement for the business unit, the center of excellence, or Practice group there either start or join into. Depending on the Deal established with the Tier-1 Partner, a tier-2 Partner may be provided with the minimum guaranteed earning(pls refer to the table below of the earning of the Tier-1 Partner – ITS JUST FOR REFERENCE). For example, a Senior Tier-1 Partner will be given a package of $375,000 per annum based on the achievement of a 100% target. So, depending on the % of achievement, the actual compensation shall be either higher or lower than this. Say, if a Principal partner achieves 125% of the Target(ie exceed the target by 25%), the Sr. Partner will earn $500,000 base Compensation. Essentially the Partner will earn compensation based on the Earning Factor (EF) set for every Level of Partnership. Partnership earning will be per every MFKC digital Asset unit they purchase as an Investment (menschForce KarmaCapsuleNetwork ). Ie for a Senior Partner, the EF is $150 for every MFKC, and the minimum investment of 25,000 should be made, making the minimum guaranteed earning as 150 X 25,000 = $375,000 per annum. The following table shows the qualification criteria, entry investment requirement for all Partner Levels. Additionally, the trade value of MFKC shall bring more to the wealth column of the Partner. The initial value for MFKC is set at $0.4. The Partner should be able to trade it for its then value within the menschForce community or eventually at a digital Assets Market where MFKC may be listed.
The Levels, Roles, Responsibilities & Terms:
- menschForce Partner is responsible for managing and delivering projects for specific clients. They shall also bring their own client’s relationship and keep them.
- MenschForce Partners Work with menschForce Executive Management and Business Development teams for serving the client needs and managing Projects.
- They manage P/L ( Profit & Loss) of their engagements and generates income from the profits in addition to their fixed engagements and sales commissions,
- Every registered independent consultant will be assigned to one or more Partners. Principal Partners shall also bring their own teams(they should also become members of menschForce).
- It is an autopilot system of revenue generation designed around basic human engineering and productivity. MenschForce Partners shall be responsible for Type A(Time based), Type B(Time & Material), and Type C(Tradable material/Assets). Type A project earning is capped at the time only. The income is based on the number of hours the consultants worked multiplied by the rate. Type B projects are the work projects where the consultant works on Time & Material model. Usually, the consultant will get paid for the time but tied up with the deliverable as the guarantee. Type C projects are tradable items like small software programs, algorithms, design, templates, data, process, methodology, etc.
Want to learn more? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or submit the form below: